SOCIALIZATION OF CAD CAM
Accessible to any dentist in any country and without the need to invest money and training time in an intraoral scanner.
The assistant can perform the entire process once the I-Finder Healing Abutments are in place.
Prosthetics manufactured through the STL file generated by the I-Finder system and can be ordered online from anywhere in the world using the CBTC measurement system.
No need for an intraoral scanner
If you have a scanner, you can use it instead of taking an impression to have information and reference to the soft tissues.
WORK FLOW COMPARISON
Total cycle time without repetitions: 8 Days
Total cycle time with repetitions: 13 Days
Total cycle time without repetitions: 4 Days
Total cycle time with repetitions: 4 Days
ADD VALUE FOR YOUR BRAND
You can operate anywhere in the world you only need a radiological center with CBTC to make CAD CAM technology accessible to dental clinics and patients.
UNLIMITED NUMBER OF IMPLANTS
Your implant system with location and orientation:
- There is no need to add a process when performed with the I-Finder Healing Abutments.
- No distortions or limitations from a number of implants.
- Definition and adjustment without distortion as by point cloud of the intraoral scanner.
- Greater precision and best fit on implants with tolerances of 20µ to 35µ in position and 0.02 ° in orientation.
- Generation of STL file for EXOCAD and 3Shape.
- Low radiation CBTC exposure: 90 Kv 2 mA (against 90Kv 10 mA of a conventional CBTC)
DO YOU WANT TO ADD THIS TECHNOLOGY TO YOUR IMPLANT BRAND?
Contact us and we will inform you